It’s been three years since I’ve served at Life Center and my oh my how much I’ve learned about life, fear, courage, leading, family, love, grace, drive, and shutting up.
If I could give counsel to Tiffany three years ago when she was first serving in her current role it would be this-
1. Remember your King bats 1000 and he is always in control. Absolutely everything is going to be alright. It’s not the end of the world, until it is.
2. Revival starts in you and through you. Don’t wait for it to come knocking on your door. Be ok if no one is chasing after Him like you are.
3. Be obedient instead of busy. Busyness will separate you from His voice.
4. Eat healthy and take vitamins- you need the freakin’ energy.
5. Learn how to use the copy machine. It works wonders.
6. Play more practical jokes. Life is not that serious.
7. Get your brows did.
8. Pray more and hard. Don’t ever be a lightweight in this category. You can’t afford it.
9. Make it a decaf.
10. Make your space your own. Don’t feel bad for redecorating your office three times.